eDUIclass • Home
Welcome to the eDUIclass online DUI class. This course is designed to provide a flexible and private alternative to traditional in-class alcohol highway safety programs. eDUIclass uses a PennDOT approved curriculum to provide opportunities to learn and implement behavioral changes that can eliminate future driving-after-drinking episodes.
Pennsylvania requires attendance of an alcohol highway safety school for all convicted DUI first and second offenders, and for every person placed on ARD or other preliminary disposition as a result of an arrest for violation of 75 Pa.C.S. § 3802 (relating to driving under influence of alcohol or controlled substance). Alcohol highway safety school is a structured educational program with a standardized curriculum to teach DUI offenders about the risks and realities of alcohol and drug use and driving.
Please do not register without authorization from the County authority where your DUI took place.
- Can I use this site?
- We're authorized for all counties in Pennsylvania, however you should ask the county authority where your DUI took place.
- Will I receive a certificate?
- After you complete all of the curriculum a certificate will be emailed to you.
- How much does the class cost?
- The class costs $225.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards.
We are currently approved for use by: